Friday, September 16, 2011

What I've been up to lately

I've been teaching, which I do not have a picture of.  They take ones of me all the time, I'll bring home a few next week.

Then there's the gardening...
A chickadee and finch feeder

General Gardening



Two day haul of veggies:


Now, as anyone who has seen me cook, I am a very messy cook. Sometimes I forget to wear an apron, so I have a collection of Tshirt with olive oil splotches on them.  The splotches never come out.  I finally cleaned up the office so I can do crafts. Last week out came the fabric paints and I did one said shirt to match a pair of pajama pants I got a long time ago from a friend.


I got this plant as a STICK from my friend, neighbor, and coworker. I won a dollar.  Kermit said it wouldn't live.  If I overwinter it correctly, it will be 6' tall next year with BIG white blooms.  Can't remember the name right now, but it's in my garden journal.


So life has been very good lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment