Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pajama Day!

Last Sunday before the return from Winter Break, so I just hang out in my pajamas all day.

I was sitting on the sofa surfing, and Pumpkin joined me.  The camera was sitting on the end table, so I snapped some pics of her.

This is where Big Old Dogs nap when the whole sofa is occupied by other furry creatures.


This picture was taken the other day by Mr. Fleuron.  The ice on the pond is intriguing.  The water is clear all the way to the bottom, so we can see the fish laying there hibernating.  One of them was really active the other day when it got up to the 30's.  Seeing a fish swimming around our little pond in January is not a common thing.

1 comment:

  1. Pajama days and sleeping on the couch with the critters rock. Both are favorite winter activities.

    ReplyDelete