Monday, June 6, 2011

Cedar Waxwings are visiting our yard...

They are very pretty.  They sit up in the fir trees or our neighbor's birch, then they'll swoop down to sit in the Japanese Maple and bathe in the water.




About a year ago, Kermit dug a new pond for us. 
http://irisfleuron.blogspot.com/2011/01/no-new-pics-today.html
   
Did a little landscaping.  This Spring, we've been working on it, and here it is now


Had some new Dahlia blooms today, so I took a picture of that too.  


I put in a LOT of annuals the other day.  Dianthus, Zinna, some hot and sweet peppers. I fertilized them today, so hopefully that helps.  Something is eating one of my Wave Petunias.  Not both.  I do not see any new damage, so it will probably recover.

1 comment:

  1. We had some Cedar Waxwings in our yard a few weeks ago. They were so pretty! Like your pics better though -- it was almost dark when I took mine and they didn't turn out.

    ReplyDelete