Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Out and about in the Garden

The Dahlia I took a pic of last week is very large now.  It turned more of a pastel peach and lemon yellow.


I must say that taking pictures of the fish is really challenging.  Reflections, water movement, their movement. They turn out OK, but I'm still not thrilled with any of them.


Bees in the Lavender.  I go out front and brush my hands through them.  I think I'll harvest them soon and make a wreath.  I also adore the bumblebees.  I have not found a big fattie to pet yet this year.

This is such an interesting flower color.  A nice salmon pink.  I don't see this color a lot.  I am very pleased with how the Godieta have bloomed.  Very cheery.


My wonderful Rottweiler Hanna.  She's my gardening buddy.  She loves to be out in the yard, surveying her perimeter.  She's quite the veggie eater too.  Snow peas, lettuce, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes are her favorite.  She picks them right off the vine if I'm not watching.


I am truly blessed that I get to do something I like so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment