Saturday, May 4, 2013

May the 4th Be With You!!!

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Back to my regular programming:

What a busy day yesterday!  A teen came out and pulled grass for me and moved piles of debri that I created over a week or two.  I have a motto.  "I make the piles, someone else moves the piles."  Now that I don't have teens of my own, that may have to change.

I had a a bunch of plastic pots of varying colors and textures that didn't really go together.  So I bought some spray paint and got to work.



All lined up waiting for flowers.  I need to figure out the kind of look I want this year.  I want to change it up and make it look really different.

Here's a shot of the early Spring garden.


I found this planter at Home Depot and thought it would look nice with the other pots.  It fits this spot perfectly.  I usually put my fish planter there, but like I said, I wanted to change things up a little. this year.



In a little bit, I'll be going out front to pull some more weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment