Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back from Yearbook Hiatus...


I've never been so happy to do a few loads of laundry EVER.  Only a few more drawings, and I'm DONE with the Yearbook.  Next time I have such a great idea, I will do a test before I open my mouth about it.

Spring seems to be right around the corner.  Snow is gone, getting a little warmer.  Grape Hyacinth are poking out of the ground.

My seedlings are doing pretty well.  The plants that I was keeping in water died.  I tried to put them in dirt, and they did not like it.  Hence, if it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Peppers and Chamomile:



Boxwood Basil and an unknown that came with the soil.  I think it's Red Chard.


Pumpkin has been very friendly lately and I'm enjoying it.  It's nice to have a kitty to scratch at night.

An often forgotten member of the household when it comes to picture taking.  Poor fish doesn't have a name.  "Large Yellow Fish."

And just because, a picture of Maggie.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment