Monday, July 9, 2012

Just another day in the yard...

Life in the garden has been good.  The hummingbirds have come back a little, but not enough for me to get some shots.  I saw a fledgling Robin out yesterday.  This is a buddy of his resting on a garden hoe on my hill.

Pumpkin loves to scratch on my raised beds.  I think it's great.  I'd hate to have her trying this in the house.  Sometimes she's even coordinated enough to balance on that one inch to sharpen the claws.
 


 Thanks, I feel better now.


 Goofy Sofie and Penny after a romp around the yard.

Kermit found this toad out front, so brought him to the pond.  He immediately started climbing up the pond plant.



Something about this looks likes it is out of a fairytale.

 Hollyhock from the garden at full bloom.  First one I've ever been able to see.  The deer would always get them before the blooms 

No comments:

Post a Comment