Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Rainy Sunday Morning

Perfect for lazing about.


Luey and I pitted a lot of cherries yesterday.  Kermit is making Cherry Cordials from part of them.


I still need to pick the other half of the tree with a tallish.


Here's half of the cherries.  Sofie thinks they are OK, but not great.  Snow Peas, those are great.


I decided that I am not going to let Sofie up on the sofas.  One, she's big.  Two, she needs better manners first.  So for cuddling, I sit on the floor.





I have a Hollyhock plant that is blooming this year.  I have never witnessed a Hollyhock bloom here, because the deer love them.  I got one in my garden, it made me happy!


Made some cherry tarts this morning, came out meh.  The dough is too salty.  Store bought.  Won't do that again.  Waiting for the menfolk to get up.  Then they are going to cook breakfast for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment