Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Admin is crazy, or I'm too negative

I didn't mean to become a teacher, it just happened. I love the kids. Every stinkin' one of them. Even the ones I don't particularly like.

I think I'm pretty good at it, and there is always room for improvement. So why is it that every time administration comes up with an idea to make us "Better Teachers" I think it is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard? I try not to be negative and say that administration must know what they are doing, but I don't think they did the math on their latest idea.

As a teaser, I'll just say that since I'm NOT a math teacher, I asked one to crunch some numbers for me. I'll get back on here and report the idea and the subsequent research on it.

Went to the work out tonight, and it was great. I'm having a hard time moving though, and the front of my leg hurts. Hot shower and IBU's are my friend. I'll be posting a bunch of workouts over the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment