Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Then you go back up the hill...

Yesterday we covered the way down the A Road.  Now we're going to trek back up.

First, you turn around and start back up the hill.




I got to take a lot of little breaks on Monday, because I can't shoot and be moving at the same time.  So here's a few more that I just thought were nice.





Then the road department feels they must state the obvious.
Ya think?

Almost there...


Towards the end of the walk.  It was actually my idea to take this picture.  No makeup, sweaty but happy.



And there it is, the car. Usually we park at the boat launch, and the beginning of Monday is the last leg of the walk, but I was feeling unpracticed, so we did the hardest first on Monday.
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous walk..and on heck of a workout!
    Fantastic pic of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I miss Orofino so much at this time of the year... it's sooo pretty!

    And... WOW, lady! Walking all the way up to the dam? You have my respect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete