Sunday, June 10, 2012

I like rain just as much as the next person...

But hey, it's JUNE for cryin' out loud!


My plants are not complaining though.  All the transplants are doing quite well, and the greenery is exploding.


I saw a squirrel steal three or four strawberries today.  Some Grosbeaks, and 1 hummer at the feeder.


Pictures from last week:


Snow peas, cilantro, lettuce, broccoli raab:




Lupine and Hollyhock.  I've never actually seen a Hollyhock bloom, because it's always come up where the deer can get it.  One showed up in the side yard, so I look forward to that.






View from my hill.  




Notice the gap in the picket fence?  It fell down this Spring.  There is a welded wire fence up right now.  We're hoping to get that fixed this summer.


Hopefully I'll be complaining about the heat in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment