Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nice Day All the Way Around.

Sofie and Penny are getting along great.  Sofie met two of our neighbors and one of their dogs.  She just loves everyone.


I like getting up early, but Sofie is ridiculous.  4:30am today.  I waited until 6:30 to feed them.  Sofie kept staring at me, and even barked at me once.


Did some training, took a nap, then went out to the garden.  The lettuce needed to be pulled (sniff), and some weeding.  There's actually a lot that needs to be done out there, but I don't feel like it.  I need to decide what I'm going to put in that bed when the snow peas get pulled up.  Penny is trying to pull them up daily, but has failed.  That dog just loves snow peas.


My Lillies have bloomed!  It smells wonderful when you walk by them.  I'll get some pictures tonight and put them in here.  Probably some pics of Sofie and Penny too.  Imagine that.


Changed out the hummingbird feeders.  I read up on it, and I need to be changing them way more often.  When it's hot, every day.  So I'm going to not fill them, and just replace every day.


Sofie had her first FRAP!  Zoom, zoom around the gardens.  She caught on where the areas are that she can't go really quickly.  Penny chased her around, they wrestled a little.  Now they are both crashed in the living room.


Pumpkin actually came in today and hung around in the same vicinity as Sofie.  I keep letting Sofie know that the cat is "Mine."  The cat has the whole upstairs as a safe area, so I'm not too worried.  Sofie did not chase her when they met up in the yard last night.  Sofie sat and stayed very nicely while the cat was crossing the yard.


We're still working on "Down."  Sit is good.  Stay?  Uh, that needs a lot of work.  I'm also going to teach "Place" in the kitchen because she likes to lay in the MIDDLE of the kitchen when I'm in there.  Not so convenient.  

No comments:

Post a Comment